- Tunegrove Blog Launched!
- Note to Self: Avoid Bulk SMS
- Memory Leak with s3 Fuse s3fs Over https
- Back to School
- My new HP TouchPad – Better, Faster, Stronger, Overclocked
- New Site Design 2011
- Disable Verizon V-Cast popup / autostart on Android HTC Incredible
- Mock Draft 2010 iPhone, iPad and iPod touch now Available!
- What is SEO? An introduction to Search Engine Optimization and search result rank
- Detect File Types For Files With No Extension
- Seperate the directory and file portions of a string path in PHP
- Migrating wordpress to a new server
- A customized web-based wysiwyg that can clean a paste from MS Word
- Google Talk Crashes When I Select Show current music track Status, using Winamp
- How to Fix Problmes with CSS Float Elements in IE, FireFox, Safari, etc
Starting to Add Google Checkout (as paypal alternative) To Accept Credit Card Payments
I’m working on adding Google Checkout to a site I’m building. If you have ever worked with Paypal API there is a good chance you have run into some trouble and maybe even have come to hate the process.
Although I have only just begun the process, adding Google Checkout to a custom built e-commerce site, it already seems easier than integrating PayPal. Google’s documentation seems more complete and there is a lot of example to code to use and learn from.
I’ll post a more complete review of my Google Checkout integration once I’m complete in another day or so.