- Tunegrove Blog Launched!
- Note to Self: Avoid Bulk SMS
- Memory Leak with s3 Fuse s3fs Over https
- Back to School
- My new HP TouchPad – Better, Faster, Stronger, Overclocked
- New Site Design 2011
- Disable Verizon V-Cast popup / autostart on Android HTC Incredible
- Mock Draft 2010 iPhone, iPad and iPod touch now Available!
- What is SEO? An introduction to Search Engine Optimization and search result rank
- Detect File Types For Files With No Extension
- Seperate the directory and file portions of a string path in PHP
- Migrating wordpress to a new server
- A customized web-based wysiwyg that can clean a paste from MS Word
- Google Talk Crashes When I Select Show current music track Status, using Winamp
- How to Fix Problmes with CSS Float Elements in IE, FireFox, Safari, etc
Google Talk Crashes When I Select Show current music track Status, using Winamp
I discovered a strange bug recently while using Google Talk. I wanted to “Show current music track” as my status and it failed. I had done this in the past but recently re-installed Google Talk and upgraded Winamp, so I’m not sure which program is causing the bug.
After a quick google search I found this to be the fix...
1. In your Winamp program directory (C:Program FilesWinamp) create an empty text file.
2. Rename this text file to winamp.m3u
Now Google Talk should have no problem getting track information from Winamp for your status.